Welcome to the www.tripmatchmakers.com and/or www.tripmatchmaker.com website (the “TMM”).
IN SPECIFIC, ADVERTISERS, TRAVEL SERVICE SUPPLIERS, SERVICE SUPPLIERS OR LISTING OWNERS, SHOULD TAKE IN TO ACCOUNT HOW THE LAWS WILL BE APPLICABLE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY (IES) AND/ OR IN THEIR OWN CITY (TIES), PROVINCE(S), REGION(S) OR OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE AREA(S) OR LAND(S). ADVERTISERS WHO LIST WITH TRIPMATCHMAKER AGREES TO ABIDE BY THE LAWS OF THEIR LAND BY TAKING CORRECT AND RIGHTFUL ACTION AND PRACTICES SUCH AS REGISTERING THE SERVICE OR PRODUCT THEY ADVERTISE AND/OR TAKE THE LICENCE, PERMIT, TO CARRY ON BUSINESS PRACTICES BEFORE LISTING WITH TRIPMATCHMAKER(S).
REVIEWED DATE OR RECENTLY UPDATED ON: 11TH January, 2019
- “TMM Content” means all Content that TMM makes available through the Site, Application, or Services, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding Member Content.
- “”Collective Content” means Member Content and TMM Content.
- “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software (excluding the Application), audio, video, information or other materials.
- “Traveller, Guest, or potential traveller” means a registered or non-registered user who requests from an advertiser or service provider a booking or a quote of a travel related service or an Accommodation rental service directly by contacting the advertiser or supplier or through the plat form of TMM website, Application or Services, or a User who takes part in a travel related service and is not the advertiser of such travel related service.
- “Advertiser or Supplier” means a user who creates a Listing via the Site, Application and Services.
- “Listing” means a travel related service and/ or an Accommodation rental related service that is listed by an advertiser (supplier) as available for use through the Site, Application, and Services.
- “USER” means a person who finalises TripMatchmaker’s account registration process, including but not limited to Advertisers and travellers, as described under “Account Registration” below.
- “User Content” means all Content that a user posts, uploads, publishes, submits, transmits, or includes in their Listing or Member profile to be made available through the Site, Application or Services.
- “Tax “and/ or “Taxes” mean any Bunnies Tax, value added taxes (VAT), goods and services taxes (GST), Nation building tax (NBT), Tourism Levy/Tax, sales taxes, transient occupancy taxes, travel or other travellers taxes, accommodation, Hotel, Villa, Guest house or lodging taxes that accommodation providers may be required by law to collect and remit to Government/tourism administrative agencies, and other similar City, Province, municipal, state, other administrative local offices and indirect or other withholding and individual or commercial income taxes.
- Certain parts of the Site and Application (and your access to or use of certain aspects of the Services or Collective Content) may have other terms and conditions posted or may require you to approve with and agree additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content, the latter terms and conditions will take importance with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content.
Generally you are contracting with TripMatchMaker and TripMatchMakers who owned by PARAGON DIGITAL TOURISM PVT LTD, in regard to the use of TripMatchMaker site and TripMatchMakers site, application or services and any payments or pay-outs, you contract with PARAGON DIGITAL TOURISM PVT LTD, with in regard to the use of application or services and any payments or pay-outs from or to you conducted thought the site, application or services and any payments or pay-outs, shall be interpreted in accordance with Srilankan law and will be governed by Srilankan law.
THIS SITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES INCLUDE AN ONLINE PLATFORM THROUGH WHICH ADVERTISERS CAN CREATE LISTINGS FOR VARIOUS TRAVEL RELATED SERVICES AND TRAVELLERS CAN HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ADVERTISERS (SERVICE AND GOOD PROVIDERS) AND BOOK DIRECTLY WITH THE ADVERTISER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TRIPMATCHMAKER, TRIPMATCHMAKERS OR TMM IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY CONTRACTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN ADVERTISERS AND TRAVELLERS, NOR IS TRIPMATCHMAKER, TRIPMATCHMAKERS OR TMM A TRAVEL AGENTS, TOUR OPERATOR, BROKER, OR INSURER. TRIPMATCHMAKERS OR TMM HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDUCT OF ADVERTISERS, TRAVELLERS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION, GOODS AND SERVICES OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, AND REJECTS ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD TO THE FULLEST LEVEL ALLOWED BY LAW.
Use of the Website
All revisions and/or modifications posted on the website of TMM, Application, Services or including the Service Fees, shall become effective immediately, unless otherwise provided in such revisions. Your continuation use of TMM website after such amendment and changes after our updates means you have agreed to the new revised terms and conditions (T&C’s), even if you have not reviewed, noted or ignored.
TripMatchMaker (TMM) does not approve registration with this site unless they are able to enter into lawful contract. Travellers or Advertisers who violate terms and conditions may have their access and use of the Site suspended and their Listings removed from the Site, at TMM discretion.
A quick look, which in no way alternates for reading the entire Contract:
We assist travellers find and reserve holiday experiences, tours, trips, travel services and holiday rental accommodations directly with third party suppliers.
- We assist suppliers advertise and book their services direct through the suppliers website or the suppliers contacts such as through emails, telephone numbers or local addresses or if needed through our website. However, we are not a tour operator, travel agency and we do not provide or own travel services or accommodations ourselves. When you enquire or book a holiday, trip, tour or rental you will be dealing with our suppliers directly (even if we had to assist), including the experience, holiday, trip, tour or rental, refund and cancellation policies of each supplier.
- We list Advertisers (suppliers) information, which you (the advertiser or Suppliers) manage or own, you agree that you’ll provide us correct information about your services, your travellers and you give us the right to publish and use this information.
- We collect traveller reviews from travellers who have experienced your service/s. If you (The Travellers) are submitting a review which was booked directly with the supplier or using our services or through us, we’ll protect your privacy and we will have the right to publish and use your review.
- We are bound to defend our trademark, content, website and users. If anyone is acting in unaccepted manner to our suppliers or travellers or users, it’s prohibited and we limit our liability from and reject the improper actions persons are liable to do.
Security when booking with Advertisers And third party service suppliers directly.
We are a Travel advertising service providing company, for Advertisers, and search and match Travel service providing Suppliers/persons with travellers around the world. This site is a venue which allows Travel service providing agents to advertise one or more experiences on different levels of memberships, which allows them list information about their services and/ or ready-made experiences. We may also offer online booking or other tools or services to allow service providing Suppliers (advertiser) and Travellers to communicate with each other directly and to enter into contracts or other transactions.
We do not own, check or offer content for any of the service providing suppliers (advertisers)/persons advertised on the site. The one qualification is the service providing advertiser/person should be able to offer a valid website link where we can check if the advertiser is specialised in the service they/he/she/it offers. In the event the supplier does not have a website, but has proof of business registrations/tourist license or license to carry out business and provide such proofs, the supplier would be considered as a valid and verified supplier to list with TMM. TMM will contact the Supplier/advertisers/agent who is listing by phone and email, and make a background check of the reliability of the service provider. However, although we may check the credibility for the listing, we do not guarantee that we have carried out any inspection of the listing of the Advertiser. Advertiser shall be responsible for guaranteeing that it has all necessary Legal rights, licences and permissions to carry out the advertisers’ services.
We make no claims as to the quality, safety or legality of any of the travel service providing agents who has advertised. Neither can we confirm the accuracy of the advertisements or their content. It is the sole responsibility of the Advertiser to be eligible to offer the travel related services and the sole responsibility of the Traveller to pay for the holiday/trip/tour or any experiences they have agreed. Travel service providers (advertisers) are entirely responsible for all the advertised Information, images, texts and supplementary content, relating to the services they offer (Listings), for updating and guaranteeing that they are correctly translated. Therefore, where a listing is linked to an automated translation facility, example Google Translate, it is the advertiser’s duty to guarantee that the resulting translation is true, and to correct any deficiencies in it.
Our Site provides only a referral service and acts as venue for Travellers to interact, and TMM is not, and does not become, party to any contractual relationship between the Traveller and the service providing agency/person (advertiser), and does not mediate between the Traveller and the advertiser in the event of any dispute arising between them. This is true even if the Site helps booking an experience or the use of other tools, services or goods, as TMM is not an agent to any holiday/travel agreements or other agreement between Travellers and listing travel service providers (advertiser). We make available an online platform with related technology for travellers and advertisers to meet online and arrange for bookings of travel related services directly with each other or if requested only, with our assistance to book an experience.
Consideration should always be given to the nature of advertisements, Reviews by other travellers and contracts, Additional information on the company through other websites, and media, terms and conditions of the advertiser’s website or its company when emails are exchanged between the traveller and the advertiser, as we do not have any control over/and neither do we see the travellers or advertisers direct emails or any form of communications, and the risks involved. Direct contact between Advertisers and travellers in relation to a booking may have its risks. So you must therefore proceed with caution and good judgement when using this site.
The travellers must understand and agree we are only a venue revealing contacts, therefore we do not see any of your email correspondence and have access to any of your personal email accounts. This site is not like a typical hotel booking site where you have your own accounts created and your conversations are monitored and exchanging contacts are restricted and you are bound to not have contacts of service providers’ until a holiday is confirmed. If a Traveller finds a travel service provider in which they are interested in, they can send an information request to the agency/person (an “enquiry”) stating their surname, e-mail address and telephone number, along with any requested information, without having to log in to the Site for the purpose. By sending an enquiry and submitting your email address, you agree to receive communications from the third party suppliers (the Advertiser) and TMM regarding products, services and holiday ideas. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by contacting us at Customer Support of the suppliers or if the products, services and holiday ideas are owned by us, then contacting us.
The Traveller will receive a confirmation from the listed advertiser or an answer, once an enquiry has been sent, it is the advertisers own responsibility with the traveller how the advertiser will deal, and the traveller must consider the choice if he/she is satisfied enough to book the services of the advertiser. If the traveller is pleased and have agreed to the terms and conditions of the advertiser, they can proceed or if the traveller is unsure then he/she can withdraw and try another similar supplier. It is also possible the traveller does not wish to disclose information on enquiry stage and wishes to register an account and deal with the advertiser, as a registered user. This is a smart way not be hassled if you have declined the suppliers offer, and in any case advertisers rely on good reviews from the travellers and those enquired and we hope they wish to maintain good name as good business practise, However if we receive complaints about the Advertiser from any users as annoying and hassling or some other form of harassments we will be giving a strict warning , after checking for such proofs and if found true then we may remove the listing without any refunds or compensation. We request travellers to notify of such behaviours and practices. However apart from removing such listings we cannot do anything much. If further harassment of any form occurs we will not be held responsible of such incidents, it must be brought directly against that Advertiser and not against us.
Where an advertiser has enabled online booking on their website, Traveller will be able to make a reservation online, which shall be confirmed or declined by the service providing agent/person. If the Advertiser has enabled online payment, a Traveller whose booking reservation was confirmed by the Advertiser will be able to pay with his/her/ their credit card through the payments gateway offered by the Advertisers third party payment provider, The online payments service is subject to the terms and conditions of each payment gateway solution provider, and if the Traveller accepts that Provider, TMM has no control over nor any responsibility for such services. See below for more information on payments.
The Website provides links and Hyperlinks to third party supplier’s websites that TMM does not operate or control. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. These Links and hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to the traveller to take safety measures to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. TMM’s inclusion of links and hyperlinks to any websites does not mean any form of endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. In some cases you may be asked by a third party site to link your profile on TripMatchMakers to a profile on another third party site. Choosing to do so is solely optional, and the choice to let this information to be linked can be disabled (with the third party site) at any time.
AS A USER OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (1) NEITHER TRIPMATCHMAKER WILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS MADE USING YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT; AND (2) THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT.
Claims and third Party
We do not act as a Travel agent in-between the advertiser and the traveller, and we do not provide or own Guides, transportation services, Promote activities or accommodations. As a result transactions and payments between the Advertiser (service providing agent/person) and the traveller must be dealt directly on the terms and conditions of each service provider (advertiser). Though we display information about Service providing agents & personals which are owned by third-party suppliers (advertisers) and assists reservations with certain suppliers on Direct Booking and partner or affiliate sites, such arrangements do not in any way suggest, recommend, or constitute TripMatchMakers support or consent of third-party suppliers, or any affiliation between TripMatchMakers and third-party suppliers. Although travellers (registered or non-registered) may review and recommend specific service providers based on their own experiences, TMM does not approve or recommend the goods or services of any third-party suppliers. You agree that TMM is not responsible for the correctness or accuracy of information it obtains from third-party suppliers and displays on its sites or mobile applications.
We regret we will not accept liability or pay any compensation for any damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of “force majeure”. In these booking conditions, “force majeure” means any event or circumstances which we or the supplier of the service/s in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, whether actual or threatened, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, epidemics, fire and other situations which are outside our control. The third party provider’s terms and conditions will apply to your booking in addition to our own terms and conditions. These third party terms and conditions can be found on the provider’s website or if you need you can contact us before making a booking.
This Website links you to supplier sites or other websites that TMM does not operate or control. Please take good care and we hope you take all precautions before booking with them, as advised on our terms and conditions.
Any agreement for the holiday/trips/tours/experiences or rentals of any listing on our site is directly between the Advertiser and the traveller (each with the advertisers booking terms and conditions”) and we are not a party to that contract. In acknowledgement of this, you accept that any claim you may have that is in any way connected with a disagreement you have with an Advertiser on our site must be brought directly against that Advertiser and not against us.
Payments for Suppliers
We act only as a referral service provider, we neither accept payments on behalf of the clients nor transfer any payments on for the for the service providers (Advertiser) as a usual practice. All Payments must be dealt directly with the service providing agents as per their own terms and conditions. However, we may offer an online payment platform in the near future, giving you the ability to make online payments to Advertisers via PayPal, credit card, debit card or other payment options. We may change or remove such platform at any time without notice in our sole discretion. Though we may provide the technical platform to allow such payments, we are not responsible for the payment solutions themselves and we still are not a party to the contract between you and the Advertiser. In particular, we are not responsible for any decision taken by Payments solution provider to decline your payment, based on its risk assessment of you or that transaction. You shall not hold us liable for any losses you suffer as a result of making an online payment to an Advertiser via a plat form we provide or for any payments dealt directly with the supplier (advertiser).if Necessary, we advise you to take insurance cover on deposits, holiday monies and full Holiday. If you need customer support in relation to an online payment, you should contact such online payment solution providing body or Gateways or bank or credit card provider (as appropriate).
You agree to indemnify and keep TMM, and any of TMM officers, directors and employees indemnified from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including legal fees) suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with your use of our online payment platform to make payments to Advertisers, in particular any claims from Advertisers, Master, VISA, PayPal or other payment solution providers resulting from your actions or omissions.
Payments between Advertisers and travellers: We are not a party for any payment transaction between Advertisers and travellers, even if you had to use our payment gateway and we may receive a commission in connection with any payment transaction. As a rule for safety No advertiser may request any traveller to post cash, or use any quick cash wire transaction services, Example Western Union or MoneyGram in payment for all or part of a Holiday/trip/tour and rentals. Any abuse of this term or any other improper payment methods that may be posted on the Site may result in the immediate removal of the non-compliant listing from the Site without notice to the advertiser and without refund. As we monitor closely our website activities, we may become aware of users trying to conduct a transaction that would involve an illegal payment method or a fake payment method. Preferably, we hope to be able to assist users in avoiding such fake transactions, but we assume no obligation or responsibility to do so or to inform users of any such real or alleged activity.
TripMatchMaker does not endorse any advertiser. Travellers realises that all pictures/images shown on each listing are just for guidance purpose of the experience the traveller can expect, and does not necessarily represent the actual experience/s. Therefor Pictures are not an endorsement by TMM.
Advertisers are bound to provide correct information about their experiences, Even if TMM does any form verification regarding to a listing with the supplier this does not by any chance mean the advertiser is a reliable supplier. If the TMM site used Advertisers are “verified” (or any similar language or words) it only means the advertiser had gone through a verification process and does not represent anything else. Any such description is not an endorsement, certification or guarantee by TMM, about any advertiser or supplier, including of the User’s identity and whether the user is reliable, safe or appropriate. Instead, such process of verification is done with the intention of the information we provide is only to help the traveller to gain sufficient information to evaluate when you make your own decisions about the advertiser and suitability of others whom you contact or interact with via the Site, Application and Services. Therefore, we are not responsible for any injury or damage resulting from your interactions with other Users.
Therefor all travellers are welcome to communicate directly with other Users (travellers and Advertisers) on the Site and Services regarding any bookings or Listings made by you.
Safety and Security
It is your responsibility to become informed about the most current travel advisories and warnings by referring to your local Government Authorities/Department’s, You should take time to read and find out more through other trusted travel related websites about the country you intend to travel. If the Foreign Office advises that people should not visit a particular country, then we expect you act on this advice by cancelling your experiences booked. You should be aware that the Cultural, political, economic and social conditions in many of the countries that list here are not always safe. Crimes against both people and their assets are inevitable the world over, and when you are engaging in travels it is the travellers duty to be vigilant. As a responsible traveller you should not draw attention to yourself by carrying luxury goods such as expensive jewellery or taking expensive equipment’s such expensive camera.
Safety should be your own responsibility, Travellers have the same responsibility for their personal safety and that of their properties, as they do back in their own country. You should not expect the standard of safety and health to be of the same standard as your own country, it can be better in some countries and in some countries it could be worse. Always make sure your travel insurance as explained above in our points, to make sure you check your insurance policy covers these emergencies.
You should contact your Family doctor or local hospital if you need a special vaccination. For health and medical information, we recommend you check this site (http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list) or contact them if you are from the USA, as an example but we request you to check in your own country for more information
We request every travellers who uses TMM website, that the traveller agrees undertake reasonable precautions to protect the travellers family and the traveller whilst on holiday. Listings on TMM by themselves does not mean travel to any particular destination/country is safe. TripMatchMakers or TMM does not warrant or represent that travel to such destinations is advisable or without dangers and is not responsible for damages or losses, including death, that may result from travel to such destination.
Cancellations, Changes, Refunds and Insurance
If, as a Traveller, you decide to cancel your requested booking then you will have to get in touch with the advertiser you made booking with, and TMM is not responsible or would not pay any cancellation refunds, it is true even if you have booked through us by using our assistance, services, website or any applications including mobile applications its services. . These third party terms and conditions can be found on the provider’s website or if you need you can contact us before making a booking. You agree, such cancellations and refunds request will be brought directly against that Advertiser and not against us. Please be aware that some countries do have issues sending money overseas and each have their lengthy procedures and you may need to assist in having them back. And it is also possible that you may lose your full or part cancellation fees even if the rule stated, as some developing countries have huge costs to send money overseas. We advise you to take insurance cover against such possible holiday funds and gather enough proof such as emails and record phone conversations or keep other form of valid proofs with you as evidence in the event you start seeking insurance assistance. We do not take responsibility for any losses of Deposits or Full holiday monies booked on this Site with any Advertiser (even if you have used our assistance, website, Services, mobile applications or any other form of tools,) with a third party and you, the Traveller. Any Holiday Fee Full or part, is non-refundable from TripMatchMakers or TMM, regardless of the cancellation policy selected by the advertisers. We also do not refund or pay compensations, under any circumstances as stated above and also in situations where the advertiser decides to cancel or change your holiday. You must check carefully the advertisers, claims, Terms and conditions in regard to cancellation either by you or by the advertiser. In both cases, we , TripMatchMakers or TMM are not bound by any third party advertisers terms and conditions nor are liable to pay compensations or refund and cancellations fees , and the traveller agrees to take such complains , questions and deal directly with the advertiser, and not hold Us responsible in such cases. We have no power to cancel any traveller’s holiday or the travellers understands that we do not have power on behalf of the traveller to cancel their holidays, the agent who wishes to cancel a traveller also agrees we have no influence or power to act in-between them as mediator, therefore both parties the traveller and the Supplier the Advertisers agrees to deal such situations with each other, without involving TMM. However we would appreciate travellers informing us about your final outcome or writing a review on the Advertisers review, for other travellers to be aware of such situations, however if we find the dealing of the advertiser in our own sole discretion unfair and unjust, we have all the rights to remove them from the listing without any refunds or notice, with immediate effect.
As a tip: We recommend that travellers negotiate with advertiser/Supplier for 50% upfront and Balance on arrival at the destination Payment tactic. Or to pay very nearing the trip the 50% and to pay the balance on arrival or even if possible to pay on arrival the whole holiday fee. Smart way is IF possible all suppliers agree, then book your first 2 nights and on arrival before the experience pay the supplier, this however does not mean all suppliers can agree to this, at times (peak times or high seasons) only paid holidays will stand confirmed. So we ask you to discuss these with your advertiser/Supplier before booking.
In all or both cases, if either you or the advertiser/Supplier cancels/Changes the booked experience/s, If the service providers terms and conditions stated cancellation and holiday change policies, then you have the right to request the supplier to act as stated on suppliers/advertisers terms and conditions (make sure you sign the booking form of the supplier after carefully reading the terms and conditions, and if anything is unclear please clarify before signing the booking form, While some may offer a refund other may not offer for various reasons, such as some countries have strict regulations to send money abroad and large sum of bank charges/costs and lengthy procedures, it may take a long time or it is also possible you will as direct or indirect result of this may lose the holiday funds. This is one of the reason why we advise travellers to negotiate when paying for holidays to pay part (deposit 10% to 50%) and the Balance to pay on arrival or when the experience begins. This I s safer option, however not all suppliers are able to offer this facility due strict cancellation rules and regulations, So It is quite important you purchase trip cancellation and medical insurance, either privately or from the tour operator. However sometimes local tour operators or any form of travel service providers do not have such insurance facilities. And this could slightly be different from an outbound supplier where you book with in your own country, however even your home country outbound agents offer two choices, either 1) you buy your insurance with them or 2) you purchase an insurance cover privately from you insurance company. So in this instant if your local supplier is unable to provide such insurance facilities then we strongly recommend you to take insurance from your own country of travel.
It is very important that you have insurance cover and that it is sufficient and appropriate for your particular needs such as, Holiday funds, travel and medical. In-case you decide to decline on such local suppliers insurances (if available and provided by the supplier) then we advise you to check with your insurance company. Any questions about what travel insurance does or does not cover should be addressed directly to the travel insurance company. If you travel without any insurance cover at all, either from the travel service provider or from a personal insurance from the country you travelling you will personally assume full responsibility for any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements, and you could lose your travel investment and/or have to pay more money to correct the situation. Furthermore, if you require medical/any other form of assistance whilst on holiday you will not be covered and you in turn may incur significant costs. If you have taken an insurance policy please read your policy details carefully and take them with you on holiday.
If you want to change any part of your holiday arrangements after the invoice has been issued, it need to be addressed direct to the service providing supplier. Most of the times as there a local service provider conditions maybe slightly easier than trying to change with an outbound supplier and if any costs occurs it should be cheaper too. However changes after an invoice is issued and paid, always will cost extra. How Please ask your supplier how they will deal with such cases, as it will differ from one supplier to another. If it is possible to make the changes, it will be subject to an administration charge per booking, and payment of any further costs incurred as a result of the change. If the suppliers agree that you may change your booking to a holiday of lower value, and then you cancel that holiday, they reserve the right to levy cancellation charges on the value of the original booking. It is it also possible not to make changes within 30 to 45 days of your scheduled departure date for some experiences. Please clarify all these points from your local supplier point by point and in writing.
This is an important part of any holiday so please ensure you take out adequate travel insurance with full cancellation cover. We would strongly recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance which provides cover against loss of deposit or cancellation fees.
Health & Vaccinations
Health facilities, hygiene and disease risk vary worldwide. You should take health advice about your specific needs as early as possible and ensure that vaccinations or preventative measures such as malaria tablets are taken early enough (which may be a month or more prior to departure) to be fully effective by the date of travel. It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of all recommended and required vaccination and health precautions in good time before departure. Details can be found from your GP surgery and from the National Travel Health Network.
Currency swings and its effect on your holiday costs or Additional Payments for a confirmed booking.
Large swings in the value of the USD over the past years have many destinations a better value for holiday destination, as research shows. However this can also have Negative impacts on your holiday too. As a general policy once a Holiday is confirmed and paid, it should not change the price, however if a large considerable loss is going to occur from the Advertiser end (if the advertiser can prove a 20% or higher value of change), it is likely they will consider an additional charge. However this is disputable and you have you rights to protest against such holiday price increases and request the Supplier (advertiser) to keep the price as the confirmed price, especially if you have paid in full. It is unlikely this can occur however before booking and paying we advise the traveller to have a firm confirmation on any price change, agreed by both parties to avoid any potential disputes. If any such disputes arise we will not be responsible and we request the traveller to not hold us responsible and to bring such price rise issues direct to the advertiser and try to resolve, without our mediation. Travellers who books holidays, trips, rentals etc. well in advance will be find these currency movements have a major impact on the overall costs of doing exactly the same activities as planned and are advised to check this with their advertiser, when booking and paying for your experiences.
You agree to free, protect, indemnify, and hold TMM and its affiliates and companies in other countries including TripMatchMaker(s), and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, causes of action, liabilities, damage, demands, recoveries, losses, fines, penalties or other expenses of any kind or nature including but without Limitation to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by any person or third parties as a result of:
- your use of this Website , Application, Services, or Collective Content or your violation of these Terms;
- your Member Content;
- your (a) interaction with any Users, (b) booking an experience, or (c) creating a Listing;
- your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- the use, condition or booking of an experience by you, including but without limitation to any damages, losses, or Injuries of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a a booking or rental booking or use of an experience; and
- Your participation in the Referral Program.
Travel Information, Documents & Holiday check
After booking you should receive an invoice from the Advertiser with important information relevant to your destination, if not we would request your to ask, each country is different , however a valid invoice is quite a Normal Practice and holiday confirmation showing what you have booked , should be a valid document. You should ask the meeting points, pick up points and drop points if any meetings are scheduled. We strongly recommend that you check the details carefully and read all of the information provided. Please ensure that you check your flight timings carefully on your tickets. The correct timings, using the 24 hour clock, may have been adjusted since you received your invoice.
Approximately 14-30 days prior to departure you should contact your advertiser, and check if final itinerary is in order. In the case of late bookings, changes or payments, this information may need to be checked at your earliest possible.
You will need a full 10 year passport to travel to most destinations. Depending on your Nationality, Some destinations also require visas, entry regulations which must be adhered to before landing, If you have committed or been convicted of a criminal offence including driving whilst impaired, you may be prohibited from entering certain countries. we advise when planning to book your holiday you request such information from the advertiser and also check with travelling VISA office or check the relevant government offices, embassies, High Commissions, consulates, bodies and website (if available) in obtaining a visa if required or request additional information, Example, if an Indian needs to enter the UK, or Europe he will need to apply well in advance with the local embassy, High Commission or consulate, and until such visas are confirmed we request the traveller to not book anything firm, Please seek local embassy, consulate or representative bodies for such information. In the even a holiday is booked and paid and your entry Visa is not granted, TMM cannot be held responsible and your holiday money can be a loss. You should contact your Family doctor or local hospital if you need a special vaccination. And it is your responsibility to sort such information and take action. We advise you to take the measures you will need to take prior to departure. Many countries including USA now require children to hold their own passports and additional countries are adopting this policy on an ongoing basis. We therefore recommend that all children travel on full passports.
- TripMatchMaker is the sole owner of its site, all content that appears on this site, and the site itself, is protected by copyright and database rights. Reproduction of the site, in whole or in part, including the copying of text, graphics or designs, is prohibited.
- Travellers are allowed to download, show or print individual pages of the site to evidence their agreement with PARAGON DIGITAL TOURISM PVT LTD.. The relevant file or the relevant printout must clearly bear the text “© Copyright 2016 – Present TripMatchMaker or TripMatchMakers INC or LTD- All Rights Reserved”.
- By submitting reviews to the site, Travellers authorise TripMatchMaker to use them both on the site and in separately published form.
Right to delete content
Travellers are responsible for ensuring that their communications, and content posted, through or in connection with the site, including Traveller Reviews and communications with advertisers, do not infringe the law, the rights of any person or entity, or contain false information, personal insults, anything slanderous or defamatory, anything that infringes copyright, data protection law or the Content Guidelines. TMM may monitor any data on the Site or TMM’s platform or systems and delete it or alter it when it is no longer accurate or up-to-date. Without prejudice to any other available remedies, TMM shall be entitled immediately to remove from the site any communications or content that infringes these requirements, and to suspend or prevent the usage of any related Account.
As an advertiser, you are fully responsible for all or any number of listing you choose with TTM. You take full responsibility for the content (and it is accurate and it is not misleading), for all of the information, images, text and other content, relating to the Listing(s) you offer. You agree to update them and ensure where applicable the listing is correctly translated. Therefore, where a listing or your website (where the listing will show your website address) is linked to an automated translation facility, such as Google Translate, it is the advertiser’s full responsibility to guarantee that the subsequent translation is accurate and correct, without any inadequacy in it. You acknowledge and approve that you alone are responsible for any and all Listings and advertiser Content you provide.
- All advertises must create their own listings, by selecting the Tab menu bar where it says “Add your listings”. After creating your listing and before the approval of your listing by TMM, you will be contacted by service office from TMM, by email or phone to ask different questions regarding your listings, questions such as the nature of your business and establishments, the physical registered address, proof in the event there is any doubt of the existence of establishments or company (which you may need to email with scan copies of your registration and/or licenses, such tourist authority approval or other relevant important documents) your specialisation, and other certificates and license to carry out business and your experiences (if needed) and rights to carry out the service and good your provide, , number of participants you (can) handle, amenities, and availability of the Service and goods, pricing and related terms and conditions. In order to be featured in Listings through the Site, Application and Services, all Service, goods and rentals must have valid physical address.
- Listings will be made public through the Site, Application and Services. Travellers will be able to book your service directly by contacting you or through the Site, Application and Services based upon the information provided in your Listing. You understand and agree that once a traveller requests a booking of your service you may not request to pay a higher price than the advertised price of your website, if any prices are shown. This does not apply for tailor-made experience, tours, trips and experiences.
- You agree you will not break any agreements you have entered into with any third parties, and be in agreement with all applicable laws, Tax requirements, and rules and regulations that may apply to any service included in a Listing you post.
- TMM assumes no responsibility for an advertiser’s agreement with any agreements with or duties to third parties, appropriate laws, rules and regulations. TMM reserves the right, at any time and without any notice, to remove or disable access to any Listing for any reason, including Listings that TMM, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive for any reason, in violation of these Terms, or otherwise dangerous to the Site, Application or Services.
- If an advertiser purchases a Listing, but does not complete the Listing or the Listing does not appear on the site for any other reason, refund requests for Listing Fees will not be considered by TMM.
- The Advertiser, you understand and agree that TMM does not act as an agent or as your contracting mediator. If a Traveller requests a booking of your Service, any contract you enter into with such traveller is between you and the Traveller and TMM is not a party to it.
- When you create a Listing, you may also choose to include certain requirements which must be met by the advertisers who are qualified to request a booking of your service, such as requiring Advertisers to have a profile picture, verified phone number, Sample of a holiday confirmation or a sample of an invoice in order to book your Service. Any advertiser wishing to accept a travel service from a traveller must meet these requirements.
More information on how to list are available through TripMatchMaker’s website on the section of FAQ’s for advertisers/Suppliers.
- TMM recommends that agents obtain suitable insurance for their services, products and rentals. Please review any insurance policy that you may have for your services, goods and rentals etc. carefully, and in particular please make sure that you are familiar with and understand any exclusions to, and any deductibles that may apply for, such insurance policy, including, but not limited to, whether or not your insurance policy will cover the actions or inactions of travellers (and the individuals the travellers invites to the services and Lodging, if applicable) while they use your service.
- TMM requests advertisers to have images/pictures and video, video clips on their listing profile. If you as an advertiser who choose to have such features active, you agree that you alone are responsible for maintaining your listing and is accurately represented with Images/videos You will also be responsible for using the Images and video and clips and you guarantee that you will stop to use the Images/videos or any other images/videos if such images/videos cease to accurately represent your listing.
- To enable users to obtain broader distribution of their Travel Services, we may provide your listing information, or otherwise provide for the distribution of, your listing on a Third Party Website.
- You agree that TMM may use the Images/videos for commercial , promotional, publicity, advertising, marketing and various business purposes in any media or platform, whether in relation to your Listing or otherwise, without further notice or compensation.
- You understand that you may disable any Listing at any time (such listing will generally be removed from TMM within 14 working days).
- Listing Fees are non-refundable in the event that the Advertiser/Supplier terminates the Agreement or requests to remove a Listing before the end of the Term of subscription chosen initially.
- TMM reserves the right to Remove any Listing that appears, in TMM’s discretion, to be capable of breaching, or be related with the breach of, any provision of these Owner Ts&Cs.
Accuracy of Listings
- Advertiser represent and agree that all information contained in Listings will be true and accurate in all material respects.
- The Advertised/Supplier shall submit accurate and truthful particulars about his/her personal identity, payment data, Service (s) and/or Property (ties) offered in Listings.
- Advertiser agrees, the offered service(s) and product(s) (either on TMM or the advertiser website) and its amenities, location, price, and its availability for a specific date or range of dates are true and accurate.
- The advertiser agrees to safeguard the information on the Listing, and it is kept accurate and up-to-date for the whole time the Listing remains on TMM website, and: advertiser agrees if a translation is provided to guarantee that it is translated correctly and, to full fill the listing requirements. The Advertiser will always give true and correct information about the source of information and particulars.
- Advertiser/Supplier agrees and confirms that the listing will not breach the law, rights of any suppliers, individual or entity. Listings should not breech or infringe copyright or data protection law.
- Advertisers agree not to post, email, or approve for posting, content, whether in Listings or otherwise: that violates the Fair Housing Act by stating a discriminatory preference based on race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap, or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics; that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or non-edifying; that breeches any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any third party
- Images included in a Listing, must show the actual Service(s) and/or Property (ties) as the key subject. If you do not have Legal approval, privacy rights or intellectual property rights or any other form rights to any person or children’s images/pictures, you must refrain from posting them on listings.
- TMM does not accept spam or unwanted commercial electronic communications of any kind. You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual bond; that contains software viruses, computer codes, files or programs intended to disturb, destroy or control or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; or that employs deceptive email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to mask the origin of content transmitted through the Website. It is prohibited to misuse TripMatchmaker’s systems, by sending disclosing personal information of users to a third party, unless you have the legal right from the user. You undertake all liability (ties) for the abuse, damage, or illegal transfer of such information.
- We may from time to time offer or simplify services to advertiser to create or improve the quality of their listings. We may, from time to time make new, or otherwise modify, the location or geographic descriptions we use to identify listings and search results. Therefore, we may change the location or geographic description associated with any listing. It is likely, we may make changes to the website navigation system, such which may help the traveller and advertiser, to find the change to be user friendly or easy navigation, such as location or geographic descriptions we use to identify listings and search results. However, we assume no responsibility to incorrectness of the content or as direct result of the changes that may cause incorrectness to location or to the listing information and or position. Advertisers are fully responsible for safeguarding the accuracy of listing and location or geographic descriptions and agree to quickly correct (or contact TMM to correct) any inaccuracy.
- It is the advertiser’s responsibility to protect their account details, such as login information and passwords. Advertisers agree not to pass them on to third parties or misuse them by sharing over a network. Passwords should be unique to this site, and should not be a password that is used for an email account. TripMatchMaker(s) will never ask advertiser/Suppliers to disclose this data information. If advertisers are contacted by third parties and requested for login details, under no circumstances should they impart that data, but must immediately notify TripMatchMaker(s) of the situation by email. If any Advertiser/Supplier notice that their account is being used by an unauthorised third party, they should immediately report the matter to TMM by email and change their password.
- You understand and agree that TMM is a referral service only, and in no event shall TripMatchMaker or TripMatchMakers be a party to any Service or rental contract or agreement between the Advertiser and Traveller.
- If any Listing is in breach of these Listings Terms, You understand that TripMatchMaker reserves the right to discontinue, Remove or cancel, or stop the listing or all listings relating to the advertiser without any prior notice or without any refund.
- All listing(s) are non-transferrable and Non-Refundable. In the event of a business, service or product sale or change in the management, the listing should be removed by the advertiser and if the new takeover wishes to have a listing with TMM then the new Advertiser should create a new listing.
- The Advertiser shall be responsible for all charges relating to the service and product and the Listings, and shall account to the relevant authorities for all applicable taxes (including, where relevant, VAT) on the payments they receive.
- Taxes ; You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your applicable sales tax, value added tax (VAT), goods and services taxes (GST) or other municipal, state and state indirect or other withholding and personal or corporate income taxes (“Taxes”) reporting requirements in consultation with your tax advisors. TMM cannot and does not offer Tax-related advice. Additionally, please note that each advertiser is responsible for determining local indirect Taxes and for including any applicable Taxes to be collected or requirements relating to applicable Taxes with Listings. Where applicable, or based upon request from an advertiser, TMM may issue a valid VAT invoice to such Advertisers. You agree to indemnify and keep TMM indemnified from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including legal fees) suffered or incurred by us arising out of errors in your Tax calculations or your failure to account for applicable Taxes.
- Advertisers understand that traveller will rely upon your Listings and any misstatements or omissions about the Listing may result in liability and other consequences to you including but not limited to cancellation of your Listing and/or account with TMM. You expressly release TRIPMATCHMAKERS and its users from any liabilities or obligations that may arise from any misrepresentations, omissions, or misstatements in the Listings you provide to TRIPMATCHMAKERS and others who use the Website. You may also provide limited additional rules or service/ rental policies and agreements of use for your Listings, but TMM will have no obligation to monitor, police or enforce such rules, and TMM will have no liability or obligation to you or to a TRAVELLER for any violation of such rules. You understand and agree that TMM is a referral service only, and in no event shall TMM be a party to any Service/rental contract or agreement between you THE ADVERTISER/TRAVEL SERVICE PROVIDER/SUPPLIER and a POTENTIAL TRAVELLER OR TRAVELLER.
- Content License. You grant TMM, its affiliates, and licensees (a) a nonexclusive, royalty-free, continuous, transferable, binding right to use, copy, alter, modify, edit, adjust, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; (b) the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose; and (c) you grant TMM and its affiliates the ability to copyright and protect the images, copy and other content available via your Listing from the unauthorised use by unaffiliated third parties who may attempt to use such information and grant us the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or TMM’s rights in the content by a breach of this Agreement.
- You further agree to assist us – at our expense and control – to protect such copyrighted material from unauthorised redistribution. We are not responsible for any infringement or violation of laws resulting from content supplied by any Advertiser/Suppliers and each member will indemnify and hold harmless TMM against any action brought for breach of copyright or other rights from the use of such content. You hereby waive and release all rights to any claim against us for any alleged or actual infringement of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights and rights of attribution in connection with any user-contributed content posted or provided to us. You agree that we may reproduce in whole or in part any photographic material supplied by you in the promotion of your property or the promotion of the Website.
- Other Rights in Content. You understand that content submitted will be considered non-confidential and TMM, its affiliates, and licensees will be under no obligation to treat such content as proprietary information. Without limiting the foregoing, TMM, its affiliates, and licensees reserve the right to use the content as they deem appropriate, including, without limitation, deleting, editing, modifying, rejecting, or refusing to post it. TMM, its affiliates, and licensees are under no obligation to offer you any payment for content that you submit or the opportunity to edit, delete or otherwise modify content once it has been submitted to TMM. TMM, its affiliates, and licensees shall have no duty to attribute authorship of content to you, and shall not be obligated to enforce any form of attribution by third parties.
TripMatchMaker does not endorse any advertiser. Advertisers are bound to provide correct information about their experiences, Even if TMM does any form verification regarding to a listing with the supplier this does not by any chance mean the advertiser is a reliable supplier. If the TMM site used Advertisers are “verified” (or any similar language or words) it only means the advertiser had gone through a verification process and does not represent anything else. Any such description is not an endorsement, certification or guarantee by TMM, about any advertiser or supplier, including of the User’s identity and whether the user is reliable, safe or appropriate. Instead, such process of verification is done with the intention of the information we provide is only to help the traveller to gain sufficient information to evaluate when you make your own decisions about the advertiser and suitability of others whom you contact or interact with via the Site, Application and Services. Therefore, we are not responsible for any injury or damage resulting from your interactions with other Users.
Therefor all travellers are welcome to communicate directly with other Users (travellers and Advertisers) on the Site and Services regarding any bookings or Listings made by you.
Payment for listings must be made to us in U.S. Dollars (unless agreed in writing on an exchange rate to be paid in a different currency) paid either by major credit or debit card, or a PayPal or into our bank.
Automatic Renewal of listings by credit card: For any listing paid by credit card, such subscription will automatically renew at the expiration of the then-current term for an additional term of the same duration (as the previous term) and at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate.
If paying by credit cards, then If you have not turned off the Auto renewal button 14 days prior to the date of deactivation of your listings, then the auto renewal will automatically be active and you will be charged for the listing on then-current term for an extra term of the same duration (as the previous listing term, example if you have listed for 01 year in 2018, from 1st April to 31st March, 2019, then you will be automatically charged from 1st April, 2019 for another full year meaning until 31st March, 2020, if you have not de-activate the button 14 days before the expiration date. And the if you listing fee was USD 50 for the Year of 2018 to 2019, then if any price change example if our prices had increased to USD 60 the current year, you will be automatically charged USD 60, this applies to Credit card payments only, for advertisers.) And at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate.
If the Advertisers listing was purchased by PayPal or another form of payment other than by credit card (if such other payment form was permitted), such listings will NOT be automatically renewed. The automatic renewal feature permits you to have un-interrupted service to remain listed on your then-current term.
If you wish to discontinue with our service/s, then you must log on to your account and manually turn off auto-renewal in your Advertisers (service providers) dashboard (for www.TripMatchMakers.com), at least 14 days prior to expiration of the then-current term. If your listing does not auto-renew or expires at the end of your then current subscription term and you desire to renew your subscription, you will be required to pay the then-current non-promotional listing rate to renew your listing or to activate a new listing.
If you do not turn off auto-renewal and you continue to use our listing facilities and services, you re-confirm and approve us to charge your credit card at the end of each listing term for an additional term of the same duration as the initial term and at the then-current non-promotional listing rate for the same good or service.
In the event the goods or service that you last purchased has altered in any way or is at your disposal, you agree and approve us to charge your credit card at the renewal of your subscription term for a good or service that is the very much similar, as determined by us, to the good or service that you previously purchased, even if the price of such good or service is not the same of the prior good or service that you purchased. You agree to be responsible for any such charges, and we reserve the right to obtain payment directly from you if necessary.
If you wish to change your credit card to be charged or if your credit card information otherwise changes, then please contact us and we will help you to help you amend these details.
Our Sole decision to Terminate a Listing: If in our sole discretion an advertiser misuses this Site in anyway by submitting inappropriate materials to the site, online system or any form of material breach or internet frauds (https://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud/internet_fraud) , we will take immediate action to terminate such advertisers. Those advertisers will have no refunds whatsoever. Advertisers who receive frequent complaints from our travellers/potential travellers, regarding an Advertisers listing and its unlawful and untruthful practices will too be removed without any refunds. Advertisers who promises to offer certain service/s and then receive a series of complaints from five or more travellers and fails to deliver, or practices unfair and improper practices, fraudulent and various illegal schemes, misrepresentation of the company or goods and services or person, complaints from travellers saying the advertiser provides fake contacts and non-existent of the service provider, Double booking for multiple travellers, Over booking or accepting bookings for services where there is a limitation on the same date or any other practice that, in our sole discretion, would be considered misleading, biased, improper or unsuitable within the travel industry or in an online travel business, if we think or suspect that the Advertisers payment-related practices or dealings are not substantial, safe, lawful or poor, or if we receive a complaint that any listing’s content infringes on the rights of a third party, then we may immediately dismiss and remove such advertiser’s listing(s) without notice and without refund. We will also remove the listings of advertisers who are abusive, harassing, or aggressive to any employee or representative of the TMM, and/or an advertiser is in breach of these Terms or its responsibilities to us or any of our third party providers we will terminate such listing(s) with immediate effect and without any refund. Advertisers whose who list unethical holidays such as, we assume no duty to investigate complaints.
Unethical Experiences, tours, trips or Holidays and other Practices and sharing and listings.
If in our sole discretion an advertiser uses this Site to advertise unethical experiences, tours, trips or Holidays such as Seal Clubbing, Hunting Animals, Whale Hunting or any other form operations that hurt and or endangers animals and local species or any form of reducing the population of (a wild animal) directly or through another third party, trips where Natural forestry or Nature is effected destroyed or use of destructive methods where harm caused to the Nature or wildlife, Cutting trees, Shooting Animals. We also remove Advertisers who promote unethical holidays that directly attack people based on their: Race, Ethnicity, National origin, Religious affiliation, Sexual orientation, Sex, gender, or gender identity, or Serious disabilities or diseases. We remove content and listings when we believe there is a genuine risk of physical harm or direct threats to public safety. All above will be removed without any refunds.
You hereby agree to allow TMM to send review requests on your behalf based on the contact information (email address) of past travellers’ that you provide and that TMM shall have the right to retain this contact information, including the Traveller’s name and email address for record keeping purposes. TMM respects the privacy of your customers and our users and hereby agrees not to reuse this information for re-marketing purposes. Users that register an account with TMM shall be subject to this Agreement and may be contacted in connection with TMM services or information.
We are not party to your Service/ rental transactions with travellers and are not responsible for ensuring that Guests make the payments due in relation to their bookings. We also are not responsible for recharge, cancellations, refunds or any disputes between you and travellers. You shall not hold TripMatchMakers responsible for any acts or omissions of Travellers.
Please note that if your TripMatchMaker Account is cancelled, we do not have an obligation to return to you any content you have posted to the Site, Application and Services, including, but not limited to, any reviews or Feedback.
You also acknowledge that if your Listing Fee/payments are done to the TripMatchMakers Sri Lanka account and you are paying by credit card, you may pay for your booking additional credit card fees, a percentage charged by the payment gateway in Sri Lanka. You also acknowledge that the Total Fees may be increased in case you choose to pay for your listings using credit card.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and your use of the Services will be interpreted in accordance with Sri Lankan law. You and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Sri Lankan courts for resolving any dispute between the parties. If TripMatchMaker wishes to enforce any of its rights against you, we may elect to do so in the Sri Lankan courts or in the courts of the jurisdiction in which you are resident.